Uptown Salon & Color Studio’s expert colorists, including American Board Certified Hair Colorists, have extensive training in all aspects of hair color. We pride ourselves on continued education and are dedicated to providing you with the most up to date coloring techniques using the most innovative technology in hair color. We use Goldwell professional Hair Coloring system, acknowledged worldwide for its quality and vibrant, rich shades. We also offer Goldwell shampoo, conditioning and styling products for at home maintenance ensuring your color will stay fresh and vibrant until your next visit.
Enjoy a complimentary blow out as part of every hair color service.
- Single Process Color (root touch-up) starting at $65
- Men ReShade or Grey Blending Hair Painting
-Specially formulated color for men that naturally
blends and camouflages greys in only 5-10 minutes starting at $38
- Double Process* upon consultation
- Color Balance starting at $25
- Nectaya ammonia free starting at $80
- Elumen Color enhancer starting at $25
- Full Foil Highlight starting at $135
- Partial Foil Highlight starting at $85
- Individual Foils per foil $10
- Olaplex** starting at $60
- Olaplex add on starting at $35
- Corrective Color* upon consultation
- Balayage starting at $130
- Ombre starting at $115
* Suggested price given upon consultation
**Includes take home treatment
All prices may vary depending on hair length, texture and intricacy of
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OMBRE & BALAYAGE
The word Ombre comes form the French word “shadow”. Ombre is the actual style. It is the transition of a lighter shade from a darker shade. Ombre usually works best on brunettes being it is the least subtle of all techniques, a Sombre is what we would see on blondes. The technique is subtler, hence the word Sombre. Ombre is great for the more daring girl, it is definitely more noticeable and typically more maintenance. With Ombre, there are no dark pieces left on the bottom, just a nice transition between the colors.
Balayage is a French word meaning to sweep or to paint. It allows for a sun-kissed natural looking hair color similar to what nature gives us as children-with softer, less noticeable regrowth lines. The principal idea being less is more when creating soft, natural looks. In Balayage, there are dark pieces left on the bottom to create dimension. It works on both light and dark hair. It’s low maintenance, more natural, and is a modern technique that’s very flattering. Balayage gives a gorgeous healthy finish that looks nature-enhanced, glossy and expensive